In the pursuit of a healthier lifestyle, finding a workout routine that is not only effective but also enjoyable can be a challenge. Cardio kickboxing is an exciting and fun exercise that ticks all the boxes. In this high-energy group workout, combining elements of HIIT and martial arts, you have an intense fitness regimen. Cardio Kickboxing delivers impressive results. In this blog, get ready for us to explain everything to do with Cardio Kickboxing and our classes here at Kick N’ Box.
The Benefits of Cardio Kickboxing
- Full-Body Workout: You will find our classes are a full-body workout that engages multiple muscle groups in the 45mins. All the way from your legs and core to your arms and shoulders, Cardio Kickboxing uses everything. Therefore, if you are consistent with your training, you will build strength, increase endurance, and improve flexibility all at once.
- Cardiovascular Health: As the name suggests, cardio kickboxing is a full-on cardiovascular workout. The high-intensity nature of our classes and this exercise gets your heart pumping. This training offers the benefit of improving your overall heart health and boosting your metabolism.
- Calorie Torch: If you’re aiming for weight loss, cardio kickboxing can be your secret weapon. Our classes go for a minimum of 45mins to 1hr. In as little as 45minutes, our members are burning 500 – 1000 calories and more.
- Stress Relief: You will soon notice, when you step into one of our classes and hit that bag get ready to feel the release of stress and pent-up energy. Therefore, leave each session feeling empowered and refreshed, with a clear mind.
- Coordination and Balance: The intricate movements and combinations involved in our Cardio Kickboxing classes enhance your coordination and balance. Over time, you’ll notice improved agility and control in your daily life.
- Start with Introductory to Kickboxing: When starting Cardio Kickboxing, it’s important to start with a simple beginner kick boxing class, such as our Introductory Class. During this class, our trainer will go through all the techniques and movements to feel confident on the bags.
- Equipment: We have all you need here. We can get you sized for gloves, our own KnB towels and of course, we have you covered for water. All you have to do is be sure that you are wearing comfortable gym wear. We also suggest bare foot, but shoes are optional.
- Warm-Up and Cool Down: Our trainers will run you through your entire workout. We will start you off with a active warm up and have you cooling down towards the end. You will also have the ability to stretch further after class.
- Find the right Gym Membership for you: Start with a trial at Kick N’ Box to see all we have to offer at our gym. From there, you can see all our membership options and pick the perfect gym membership for you.
Our Cardio kickboxing is more than just a workout; it’s an exhilarating experience that enhances your physical fitness and mental well-being. With countless benefits ranging from improved cardiovascular health to stress relief, it’s no wonder this dynamic exercise is gaining popularity. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, boost your endurance, or simply have a blast while working out, cardio kickboxing has you covered. We look forward to seeing you in the gym.