Are you tired of the same old workout routine? Do you also find it hard to stay motivated when exercising alone? If so, it might be time to consider joining on of our group fitness classes at our gym Kick N’ Box!
Group fitness classes have taken the fitness world by storm, offering a dynamic and engaging way to achieve your health and wellness goals. Therefore, this blog, we will dive into the world of group fitness classes, exploring the benefits and why it might be the missing piece in your fitness journey.
Why Choose Group Classes?
Our Group fitness classes are exercise sessions led by certified instructors that bring together a diverse group of individuals with a common goal: improving their fitness levels. We offer an array of group classes at Kick N’ Box. Including, Cross Core (weighted classes), Kick Boxing, Mixed (CC+KB), Advanced Kick Boxing as well as Workout & Wellness Classes.
So, why do these classes benefit you?
- Motivation and Accountability: One of the biggest challenges in maintaining a fitness routine is staying motivated. Group classes offer you an environment where participants encourage and motivate each other. When you’re surrounded by people all striving for their fitness goals, you’re more likely to push yourself harder and commit to attending classes regularly.
- Expert Guidance: Our trainers are all skilled and certified to lead group fitness classes. We ensure that our members perform exercises with proper form and technique. This reduces your risk of injury and maximizes the effectiveness of each workout.
- Variety and Fun: Group fitness classes come in a wide range of formats. From high-intensity interval training (HIIT) found in our Kick Boxing and FIT classes all the way to a slower work with weights in our Cross Core classes. Having this variety keeps our workouts exciting and prevents boredom, making it easier to stick with your fitness routine in the long run.
- Social Interaction: In today’s digital age, finding opportunities for face-to-face social interaction can be challenging. Our group fitness classes provide a space to meet new people, make friends who share similar interests. We pride ourselves on having an inclusive community where all are welcome.
Our Class Options
- Cross Core: Our Cross Core classes are split into three sections, upper body, lower body and full body. These classes are programmed so you don’t have to. With predominately weights focus on these classes, you will see yourself getting stronger in no time. We also run our Cross Core Fit classes. These are a full body High Intensity workout challenging you in many ways.
- Kickboxing: These group fitness classes incorporate boxing and kickboxing techniques into a high-energy cardio workout. They help improve coordination, strength, and endurance.
For the best of both worlds, we have our Mixed Classes. Half your time will be spent Kick Boxing and half in the Cross Core section.
Is Group Fitness Right for You?
Our gym group fitness classes are suitable for people of all fitness levels, from beginners to seasoned athletes. All classes offer modifications and progressions to accommodate individual abilities and fitness goals. Our trainers are here to help you through any limitations.
All things considered, group classes offer a myriad of benefits, from motivation and accountability to expert guidance and social interaction. Whether you’re looking to smash the bag, increase strength, or simply have fun while working out, there’s a group fitness class that suits your preferences. So, why not take a leap and join a class? Download our Kick N’ Box App today and sign up for a trial membership to see if we are for you.