Welcome to the Kick N’ Box Journal for January!
Wow, we have made it, 2023. Already a New Year is upon us. 2022 was such a big year at Kick N’ Box. We welcomed new staff, timetables, facility changes and much more.
For our final month of December, we had some incredible results from our MYZONE members. Even with all the celebrations that the month of December brings, these 10 members (and a couple of staff) stayed committed to their training.
10. Maddie D – 3,286
9. Dom P – 4,307
8. Vince DV – 4,895
7. Carmel N – 4,929
6. Troy H – 4,938
5. Jessie M – 5,012
4. Erik VZ – 5,542
3. Tabitha H – 5,61
2. Mai T – 5,896
1. Greta – 6,920
Our Christmas Party was such a hit. We absolutely love celebrating with you all and getting to see everyone in another setting other than the gym. The party made it so clear to me of the amazing community we have. Looking around the room that night was awesome seeing how inclusive we are. New and old members all together sharing a drink and celebrating another year of hard work.
We are back to full timetable this week after the Christmas and New Year period. So, get booking and planning out your workouts. With over 45 classes available weekly we hope to see you all in. We have our favorite Kick Boxing classes as well as out Cross Core Strong and Fit classes available to all members.
We are starting 2023 with a BANG, with our Kick N’ Box, 8 Week Challenge.
We have not had a challenge since 2021 and we are so excited to bring a BIGGER and BETTER challenge to you.
To start with, we have some amazing prizes up for grabs for the top 3 preforming participants.
1st Prize: $1,500
2nd Prize: $750
3rd Prize: 3 month KnB membership
Our challenge starts on the 6th of February, ending on the 1st of April.
During this challenge you receive the below to assist you in achieving your best results:
- 3x SA Body Analysis Scans (1 at beginning, middle and completion of the 8 weeks)
- 2x Personal Coaching Sessions with Simon to plan out your goals, training and some tips on how to achieve the best results.
- Sunday, 9am gym classes. This will alternate between STRONG sessions and FIT sessions.
- WhatsApp group chat. This will be run and monitored by Jessie, with communication, reminders, motivation and feedback from the group. We will be adding in snippets of MYZONE charts, workouts, food and much more.
- MYZONE heart rate monitors are just $50 for all participants of the challenge to help you keep an accurate tracking on your training.
Early Bird price available to members and non-members:
- $225 for all members
- $300 for all non-members (includes 8-week membership to Kick N’ Box)
Early Bird prices valid until the 15th of January**
Regular Prices available to members and non-members:
- $300 for all members
- $375 for all non-members
Regular Prices valid from the 15th of January until the 5th of February**
If you would like any more information or to book in for the challenge, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so excited to see some amazing results over the 8 weeks and help you start your year off on the right foot.
January is looking like a HOT month, so when you are in the gym, keep up your fluids, stop when you need a rest during the hot days esp. when kick boxing.
We will see you all in the gym soon.